Alright, time for my first #BoutofBooks 13 Readathon Challenge. A Bookish Survey— my favorite kind.
- How do you organize your shelves?
I am an odd shelver. I like to organize my books by genre, then author, then height, then color. Basically, whatever looks and feels right and makes sense in my brain alone.
- What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams. It’s a play. I read dramas every now and then, but I wouldn’t call it a favorite genre. I just love anything by Tennessee Williams.
- What is the last 5 star book you read?
Agonizing Love: The Golden Era of Romance Comics by Michael Barson. It’s a collection of romance comics from the 40s and 50s. Highly entertaining, especially the really chauvinist parts.
- What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Every single one of the physical books I have mapped out on my TBR for the readathon (but maybe Mrs. Mike a little more than the others).
- What book do you recommend the most?
Tough one. All of my recommendations are situational. Probably To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. A true literary masterpiece.
Have you taken the survey? Feel free to share yours with me in the comments.