I had a great reading month! I read 6 full-length novels, 4 graphic novels, 4 children’s & illustrated books, and 4 books of assorted genres. I DNF’d one book I really thought I’d like, but it happens sometimes. Here’s hoping August is just as good if not better!
- Frostblood (Frostblood Saga #1) by Elly Blake
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
- Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost
- Twice Tempted (Night Prince #2) by Jeaniene Frost
- The Secrets of Wiscombe Chase by Christine Merrill
- Bound by Flames (Night Prince #3) by Jeaniene Frost
- Cat vs Human Fairy Tails by Yasmine Surovec
- Razzle Dazzle Unicorn: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure by Dana Simpson
- Laser Moose and Rabbit Boy by Doug Savage
- Snow White: A Graphic Novel by Matt Phelan
Children’s & Illustrated Books
- What Color Is a Kiss? by Rocio Bonilla
- Sam and Emma by Donald Nelsen, Edward Gorey
- King Baby by Kate Beaton
- The Green Umbrella by Jackie Azúa Kramer, Maral Sassouni
- Grumpy Cat's All About Miserable Me: A Doodle Journal for Everything Awful by Jimi Bonogofsky-Gronseth
- Cat Selfies by Charlie Ellis
- Island Escape: My Caribbean Coloring Book by Jade Gedeon
- Rainforest Escape: My Island Animal, Exotic Flower and Tropical Plant Color Book by Jade Gedeon
- Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
How was your July?
Get any quality reading time in?