Oh May, you were such a fabulous month for me, just not in terms of reading time. I finished my publishing graduate program, got my Master's degree, became co-chair of a prestigious book show, got hired at a cook book publisher, and traveled to Chicago for a week to attend Book Expo America and the BookCon! I am exhausted (and elated) just thinking about it all again. But all that big life stuff left very little time to read. I read 8 books, none of them full-length novels, putting me at 144 books in 2016 (so far).
- The Lion (Love #3) by Frédéric Brrémaud, Federico Bertolucci
- Breaking Cat News: Cats Reporting on the News that Matters to Cats by Georgia Dunn
- I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After by Skottie Young, Jean-François Beaulieu
Illustrated/ Children’s Books
- Me and My Cat by Michael Dahl, Zoe Persico
- The Farmer and the Clown by Marla Frazee
- It's Only Stanley by Jon Agee
- I Will Always Be Happy to See You by Ellen Delange, Jenny Meilihove
- You Had One Job! by Beverly L. Jenkins
How was your May?
Get any substantial reading time in?