Happy New Year, everyone! I'm setting some Reading Goals for myself after going a couple years without doing it. I've always had mixed results, but these aren't terribly ambitious, and there aren't that many of them, so I think it's doable.
1. Read 200 books.
2. Get caught up on all of my 2015 ARCs.
3. Listen to more audiobooks.
4. Read at least 5 works of poetry or verse.
5. Read 10 Classics, preferably more than that.
6. Read 5 Before I Buy (à la Ginger Reads Lainey).
7. Read more Inclusive and Diverse lit.
Have you made any Reading Goals for yourself this year?
I'd love to hear them!